|CYSPA is designed to support IT providers and researchers with a collaborative environment to better align solutions to user needs, to easily identify gaps and to ease the adoption of innovations by users.
The provider group is made up of:
- Organisations that provide cyber security services and solutions;
- Organisations that provide business solutions that enable cyber security;
- Research bodies that provide research into cyber security.
Why join the CYSPA Alliance?
CYSPA can provide:
- Increased understanding of market requirements;
- Growth in cyber security market through increased awareness and understanding of risks by user organisations and clearer priority based investment strategies;
- Identification of gaps through a closer collaboration with users
- Faster time to market for innovative cyber security capabilities through the technology and solutions observatory
- Access ‘test beds’ of user organisations to test cyber security capabilities, processes and solutions;
- An increased alignment of the European strategy to protect cyber-space to their research and time to market needs.
CYSPA will ask providers to:
- Respond to focus interviews, questionnaires and other communication methods to help CYSPA gather information;
- Contribute to CYSPA’s knowledge base and technology and solutions observatory through interviews and questionnaires;
- Participate to CYSPA activities to identify, test and evolve new tools to manage cyber risk;
- Support CYSPA awareness raising and education activities
- Collaborate to contribute and review the European strategy to protect cyberspace